OLA General Fund Campaign 2021-2022 — OLA Equity Work
Your support is needed more than ever! Help us reach our fundraising goal of $10,000.
Ways your donation will help:
- Enabling OLA to invest in important initiatives such as OLA’s Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Aid OLA members who undertake equity work by offering grants of up to $2,000
Why is this important to OLA?
- Knowledge sharing: Expand understanding of issues and topics related to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Ensure members all receive access to content and training
- Build a supportive library community
Help us help Libraries better understand the communities they serve.
Your support is needed now more than ever! Help OLA continue to build community, provide quality professional development programming, and to support the library sector in Canada.
Other OLA Funds
OLA is a charitable and non-profit organization that accepts donations for several funds. Each fund supports the library and information sector in a unique way; from getting books into the hands of children across Ontario, to Mentorship, tuition scholarships, event travel bursaries and more! To find out more about OLA Funds, click here.