Wilson Web - Library Literature & Information Science Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
How to Access Wilson Web
- Sign in to your OLA profile
- From your profile, click on the tab for “Member Benefits”, then “Wilson Web”
- Click the “Enter Now” button to access
If you require assistance in using the databases, please contact us directly.
LIBRARY LITERATURE AND INFORMATION SCIENCE FULL TEXT (H.W. Wilson)
The Wilson full text database for Library Literature and Information Science includes:
- Full text for more than 440 journals
- 30 full-text monographs, including Handbook of Electronic & Digital Acquisitions, Library/Vendor Relationships, Journal of the Century, etc.
- Indexing for hundreds of high-quality journals, as well as books, research reports and proceedings
- Thesauri including 10,800 terms, more than 4090 of which are preferred terms
- Coverage dating back to 1900
- Charts, graphs, illustrations, etc. are available in .pdf format with articles.
- Search by keywords, subject headings, personal names, title words, publication, year, type of article or any combination.
- Quality indexing done by staff editorial members, over 150 of which hold MLS degrees.
Search as often as you want. This is a unique service among library associations and is offered entirely free with your OLA membership to help you in your research, in your presentations and in your professional decision-making. OLA’s license covers all personal uses of this full text database by OLA members in good standing as a benefit of Association membership.
The license does not cover use of the database by the patrons you are serving or by your library. This is a service to you and you only as a member of OLA. To obtain license information for other than personal use of this database (e.g. for your library’s service purposes), please contact The H.W. Wilson Company at 1-(800) 653-2726.