Tuesday, September 29, 12:00-1:00pm ET
ONLibChat: Networking (Community of Practice & How to Conference)
Date & Time:
Tuesday, September 29 @ 12-1PM ET
Casual Conversations with the OLA Mentoring Committee:
This is a casual chat with members of the OLA Mentoring Committee where we want to chat about your experiences and learn from each other. OLA members from all divisions are welcome from any stage of your career. Bring your coffee bring your lunch and your career related questions regarding:
- Identifying who and where to network
- Community of practice
- How to conference
- Social media platforms & networking
- Benefits of a mentor to increase your network
- Networking for career changers and recent graduates
- Other career related questions and topics that will come up as we chat together
Want to submit a question prior to the chat to be considered during the conversation? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beckie MacDonald, Chantale Boileau, Karen McGrath and Yvonne Patch
If you need assistance in registering or connecting to the webinar, email us at email@example.com.
OLA Members: no fee
Non Members: $55
Are you a student? Membership is free!
* We will reach out to registrants the day before the event with connection instructions.