Wilson Web - Library Literature & Information Science Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
LIBRARY LITERATURE AND INFORMATION SCIENCE FULL TEXT (H.W. Wilson)
The Wilson full text database for Library Literature and Information Science includes:
- Full text for more than 440 journals
- 30 full-text monographs, including Handbook of Electronic & Digital Acquisitions, Library/Vendor Relationships, Journal of the Century, etc.
- Indexing for hundreds of high-quality journals, as well as books, research reports and proceedings
- Thesauri including 10,800 terms, more than 4090 of which are preferred terms
- Coverage dating back to 1900
- Charts, graphs, illustrations, etc. are available in .pdf format with articles.
- Search by keywords, subject headings, personal names, title words, publication, year, type of article or any combination.
- Quality indexing done by staff editorial members, over 150 of which hold MLS degrees.
Search as often as you want. This is a unique service among library associations and is offered entirely free with your OLA membership to help you in your research, in your presentations and in your professional decision-making. OLA’s license covers all personal uses of this full text database by OLA members in good standing as a benefit of Association membership.
The license does not cover use of the database by the patrons you are serving or by your library. This is a service to you and you only as a member of OLA. To obtain license information for other than personal use of this database (e.g. for your library’s service purposes), please contact The H.W. Wilson Company at 1-(800) 653-2726.