Effective January 1, 2015 - Amended December 15, 2015
1. Permission to return must be received in advance of return from email@example.com. A return authorization number will be issued. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
2. Returns will be credited at the original discount and price. The original invoice number must be quoted on all return documentation.
- All returns will be subject to a $10.00 restocking fee.
- Return quantities greater than 30% of the original order will be credited at 80% of the invoiced amount returned above 30%.
- Example: 10 copies purchased; 6 copies returned = 3 copies credited at invoiced amount; 3 copies credited at 80% of invoiced amount.
3. No returns will be accepted after 60 days (2 months) of the date of invoice.
4. For events and conferences, the return will not be subject to restocking fees and cannot be returned after 60 days.
5. Returned titles must be in print and in re-saleable condition.
6. All merchandise (i.e. posters, bookmarks, clothing, tote bags, etc.) sales are final. Returns of merchandise will not be accepted unless they are defective or are damaged in transit.
7. All damaged items must be reported within 10 days of receipt to be eligible for credit.
8. All returns must be sent prepaid to The Library Marketplace.
9. All credits issued are valid for 365 days (1 year) from the date of issue and will be applied to outstanding balances.